What Items Should You Bring on a Wakeboard Boat?
If you're planning to go wakeboarding, here are some things you should bring with you:
- Some drinks that aren't sugary or alcoholic - water is always a good choice!
- Sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher to protect your skin, and make sure it's waterproof.
- A sun hat to keep the sun off your face.
- Towels to keep you warm if it's a bit chilly.
- A change of clothes so you're not stuck in wet surf shorts all day.
- A camera to capture some great memories!
- Rash guards are optional, but could be a good idea.
- If it's colder outside, consider bringing a wetsuit and wakeboard gloves.
- And most importantly, don't forget your sense of fun!
|What Should You Bring With You When Wakeboarding?
What is Included or provided in the Wakeboard Boat?
When you get on the wakeboard boat, you'll find that some things are already provided for you, like wakeboards, gas, bottled water, wakeboard helmets, lifejackets, and a boat sun shade.
What Shouldn't Be Brought on a Wakeboard Boat?
There are a few things that you shouldn't bring with you, like food, shoes (please take them off before getting on the boat), alcohol, radios or music equipment, tobacco or vaping products (they're not allowed), or drugs.